The most awaited wedding of the month, watch Daddy Owen the King of Kapungala tying the knot to his long time fiancee Faridah Wambui on Wednesday at 8pm on KTN.
Category Archives: TV Show
When love strikes, nothing matters.
She had been a widow for 29 years, find out more tomorrow (Wednesday) how she got to say ‘i do’ once more on My Dream Wedding at 8pm on KTN.
A Holistic wedding decor approach
Nowadays people come to weddings to see what is unique physically and they forget the marriage part that they came to witness, A holistic approach during the wedding has been discovered by Jacens Events. They make your wedding day unforgettable by balancing all aspects, watch out this video by Samantha’s bridal team to get more on-the kind of approach they use to make your day memorable.
Get to know more about Samantha’s bridal fair
The 12th year anniversary edition of Samantha’s wedding fair taking place at Sarit Centre is the ultimate wedding planning day out – Kenyan style! The fair brings on board the most comprehensive and creative bridal products and services. You will find everything from stationery, beautiful blooms and wedding gowns to jewellery, table décor and honeymoons to ensure your wedding day will be the most memorable. Also on hand the presence of the regions top wedding planners, photographers and caterers, each with a wealth of experience, expertise and advice on how to tailor your wedding to your individual needs. Check out the video and learn more about Samantha’s Bridal Fair
Don’t miss out on this!
Second chance to Love again
Even the old can still LOVE again, don’t miss out on next week’s episode of “My Dream Wedding” as Esther and Jonathan say ‘I DO’ even at their age, on Wednesday at 8PM only on KTN.
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss Samantha’s Bridal fair
The 12th year anniversary edition of Samantha’s wedding fair taking place at Sarit Centre is the ultimate wedding planning day out – Kenyan style! Here are 10 key highlights and experiences at the expo!
- Shop till you drop As a visitor you will find everything from stationery, beautiful blooms and wedding gowns to Jewelry, table décor and honeymoons to ensure your wedding day will be the most memorable. Also on hand will be the regions top wedding planners, photographers and caterers, each with a wealth of experience, expertise and advice on how to tailor your wedding to your individual needs.
- Also back due to popular demand is “the Make Me a Bride” activation where lucky brides-to-be will be transformed into beautiful brides, complete with hair, make-up and a wonderful wedding gown. They will be given tips and advice the whole way through the process, and will get to show off their new looks on a fashion ramp for all to see.
- Have your cake and eat it. You can taste and vote for your favorite cake in the Cake Challenge area and if your favorite cake wins you stand a chance to win the same for your wedding. As a bride-to-be, you have the opportunity to win other fabulous prizes towards the big day,
- Fashion shows: Additionally there will be daily fashion shows where visitors will get to sit in the front row and witness the latest local and international bridal fashion trends. Witness a sensational line-up of breath-taking fashion shows from exquisite custom designed bridal dresses and evening gowns from Wamboi Mukenyi and Ogake to stunning ready to wear fashion from Kenya’s leading ready to wear bridal stores like Bridal Place, next boutique, etc. etc. and many more we have got you covered!
- Top 10 big day tips: The fashion catwalk will also host an exciting line-up of inspirational demonstrations and talks from beauty expert’s, leading fashion bloggers, leading wedding planners and many others from the world of beauty, fashion and dance.
- Talk to the editor: Your wedding is the beginning of life’s greatest journey, it is probably the biggest production you will ever put on and you definitely need help planning. Don’t miss the opportunity to chat with Catherine Masitsa editor of Samantha’s bridal Wedding magazine.
- Indulge Me PLATINUM VIP TICKET. Going VIP at the Samantha’s bridal fair is truly the ultimate indulgent experience! For those looking for an extra-special day out with the girls, there’s a glitzy VIP ticket package, which includes a glass of bubbly, an exclusive luxury goody bag and reserved seating at the catwalk shows. An exclusive lounge where one can rehydrate in a calm and intimate atmosphere with friends, family or your one and only! Indulge in an afternoon high tea and cake nestled in a tranquil setting within Samantha’s bridal expo hall – a perfect opportunity to relax and unwind after your shopping trip at the event. Your big day will go off in style, why shouldn’t the planning too? What’s more? Meet fellow brides Enjoy live entertainment and rub shoulders with the elite socialites, fashionistas and glamorous celebrities. PLUS you stand a chance to win every aspect of your wedding. What better reason do you need?
- Battle of the bands: Check out the Entertainment Stage where you can hold your own live auditions and find the act to set your perfect wedding reception buzz. Carol Oyunga will also be preforming
- Celebration creation area: Presenting caterers, flowers and decor dressings, wedding planners. This area of the Samantha’s bridal wedding fair will take stress out of planning your big day and is a must visit for every bride-to-be to see everything real up close and check out a wide range for every style and budget.
- Sparkle – they say diamonds are a girl’s best friends and at the Samantha’s bridal fair, you will be spoilt for choice from the rare to the huge your BF is waiting to be claimed!
MY DREAM WEDDING
Tonight catch Berryl and Erick on My Dream Wedding on KTN at 8PM