The weekend of the 26th–28th of February will mark The 12th expo of the Samantha’s wedding fair and the 8th year anniversary, cementing its status as Kenya’s leading bridal show with a record number of visitors through the door. This assures us that we are succeeding in our vision to streamline wedding preparation for as many brides-to-be as possible so that it is an effortless and enjoyable task.
The show constantly improving standard is clearly evident in the exquisitely decorated stands, with every exhibitor vying for the covetable title of ‘Best Stand’. This aesthetic benchmark has been set very high this year. Another sure draw card for the show’s visitors will be the opportunity for the visitors to enter the draw and win various prizes which include tickets to Mauritius, weekend getaways, flowers delivery for a year, goodie bags, wedding cakes, jewellery among others.
This Wedding competition will be made possible through a media partnership with the Standard Group and is expected to record an unparalleled number of entries as hopeful entrants submit their forms during Friday to Saturday shows transforming the fair into a hub of activity and excited energy.
The package giveaways:
- Discounted Wedding Photography Voucher.
- Wedding Cake by Hope cakes.
- Return ticket and accommodation in a Five (5) star hotel to Mauritius.
- Night accommodation at PrideInn Hotel Nyali on BB.
- Night accommodation at PrideInn Hotel Diani on BB.
- We will give 2 prizes as follows:
- Fairmont The Norfolk – Sunday Brunch for (2) people.
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club – (2) nights for Two (2) people (excluding transportation, game drives and park fees)
- Complimentary Voucher for Lunch (2 pax) at Royal Kitchen.
- A System and entertainment for church, reception and evening party.