The wedding table set up has the power to judge a brides personality, quaky bride don’t go for elegance rather they go for a fun and playful feel.
- Peaches and pinks are very classic and feminine, relaxed with no fuss. This set up fits a bride who loves flowers but in minimal doses. For a trendy look, use silver for base layer and drop in hints of coral between the different shades of pink. See the photo below:
- This set up is perfect for a bride who wants to fuse style with elegance, while maintaining an earthy and laid back feel on her wedding table setup. The table of white roses as the base layer before topping it over with natural wedding colors.
- For a bride looking at using minimal flowers on her set up, use a lot of glass in different shapes and sizes to achieve an elegant look. Placing candelabras as part of the decoration injects an abundant dose of elegance in the air.
- While glitter on the wedding décor is not practical, blinged and glittering candles will add a fairy tale look on the set up. This will most fit the modern vintage themed bride. A touch of lighting on the décor sets the mood of the occasion, especially when installed in different hues.
- This set up uses a lot of exotic flowers wound into massive, almost flamboyant bouquets which create texture and variety on your table.
As the specialists put it, when you are getting married, ensure your table reflects your personality.